Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Being a shoe

Being a shoe!

‘’Hey up there, what are you doing with me, I’m very unfit’’. I’m a shoe, a very boring shoe but then a very important shoe when it comes to running.

My name is Pip and I have a twin sister whose name is Billy, but I call her Silly Billy, that is always yelling and screaming at me because whenever we are running in a race and if we don’t get a placing she blames me for not running as much as her but really she's the one who let me down.

I just wish I didn’t have to run all day long, instead I would rather relax and spend my day on a shelf watching what goes on through the day.

Hey I’ve noticed a change, well I notice a lot of changes but this is different. It’s very different, finally my wish has come true ‘’ THE TOE NAILS HAVE BEEN TRIMMED!!!!!’’.

Wow………... this foot is sweaty, we are running somewhere but all I can see is grass, concrete, grass and some gravel too. I can see the finish line, yay, I’m working as hard as I can, come on Billy help me out.

By Ryleigh  

 

3 comments:

  1. good gob pip and silly i bet ya ryleigh would be so proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written Ryleigh and great editing. I love the "shouty capitals"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My star is that it good how you explained your a shoe.
    My wish is that you could of put more how you felt

    ReplyDelete