Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My first day of pony club



I am learning to use draft. I have done this by writing this sports story. Draft helps you edit your writing.

This is my finished story

I sprang out of bed, got out of the house, ran out to the paddock, throw the halter over Stormy’s head and trotted her back to the stable. When we got into the stables, I gave stormy a carrot and a good brush. Finally I had finished brushing her, and she was sparkly in the early morning sun. Me and our dog chased my sister into the house and got all our  things into car then we bumped down the road to pony club.

I couldn’t WAIT, I’m jumped up and down. Me and my sister unloaded the ponies, tied them up and went to meet everyone. Time pass’s and we  tacked up the ponies  and gathered around the club room, inforthley stormy was to excited to be off lead so mum leaded me. We start with mounting and then some games, this is the first time stormy has been with other horses for a while.. At lunch mum said ‘’we are not going to stay for the rest of pony club’’ and with the ponies we go home. That’s a time a will look back on when I get better.


1 comment: