Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Remembering summer

On a cold, Autumn days….
My feet remember marching on sharp cutting shells.
My legs remember kicking through forceful water.
My body remembers slamming on the water from dad launching me in the air.
My arms remember the weight of my soaked towel.
My hands remember forcing lollies in my mouth.
My face remembers being sticky from thick sunscreen.
My eyes remember the long beach stretching out in front of me.
My mind remembers that it will be terrific time next time.

3 comments:

  1. Ryleigh I love this sentence because I can really picture the sticky thick sunscreen smothered all over your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really picture everything that you said. I know what sharp shells feel like! They hurt. I love this writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way you desibed your summer but my wish is only use the word once

    ReplyDelete