Friday, May 27, 2016

Paralysed kitten gets lego wheelchair news review.


While reading the news, I came across this article about a paralysed kitten. The kitten was brought into a New York vet clinic in a recycled macaroni and cheese box. The staff named him ‘Mac N Cheese’, or Mac for short. To help him get around They made him a lego wheelchair.

I found this article interesting because I never through a kitten could live from that. I wonder if the kitten will actually fully recover from this. I hope that the help of these vets can do it. The vets wanted to give him a chance by making a lego wheelchair out of old lego pieces.

I’m surprised that they actually wanted to give the kitten a better life and did not put him out of miserly. But the kitten looks lots healthier and happier. The kitten could not move it’s back legs but he could still feel them.

I wonder if the kitten will be happy when he gets adopted or would rather stay at the vet, I wonder if there are more kitten or cats like that.

I wish I understood how the kitten was able to play on a tablet which is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment