Wednesday, February 25, 2015

                                                    Ripper Ruby


When I am walking down the steps to the field I am so nervous. I have never played ripper ruby before. The instructor told us to try and rip as many tag off the other people. Then we did some passing and at first I couldn’t catch the ball very well and I got a bit confused but I got there in end. The instructor did a bit of explaining and I didn't really get it until we started to play. Once I got into it I had a go to get a goal, but sadly someone ripped my tag off and I had ripped someone else tag off too.
By Ryleigh

2 comments:

  1. That recount is Making me need to try and beat you in trying to get a try hope you can do it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you feel like I was really nervous to because I didn't know how to play but when I got in to it I felt like I was part of a team what you feel like. By Ella Chamberss

    ReplyDelete