Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Autobiography poem



Screenshot 2016-02-10 at 6.40.59 PM.png
Ryleigh
Fun, kind, friendly and funny.
Daughter of Roger and Jackie.
Sister of Jordyn.
Lover of animals, horse riding and fruit.
Who dislikes watermelon, cruelty to animals and rockmelon.
Who feels happy playing on the beach, happy riding my pony and sad seeing animals hurt.
Who needs fresh all day long, to cuddle a animal and some were to get away from my sister.         Who fears sharks, tight spaces and very high cliffs.
Who would like a new pony, a holiday in Australia and a bigger farm.
Who comes from Dunedin and lives in Morrinsville New Zealand.
McAra.

6 comments:

  1. Ryleigh, I really love the detail you have included in your autobiography poem - I have learnt so much about you. Great work at making sure your sentences make sense, and your automatics have been done correctly. A great first piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have put lots of detail. Before you publish something on your blog make sure you go and re-read it so you don't miss any words out. I'm a lot like you I don't like tall cliffs that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryleigh,I already know that you love animals especially horses by reading this piece of writing and you don't want people to hurt them. Maybe next time you could use one idea once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryleigh I like the way you are a horse lover and you don't like animals getting hurt. Maybe next time work on putting your letter's in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ryleigh that was awesome. I was so amazed when I saw that you are from Dunedin, and I think it's so kind that you care about animals so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you like animals lots and I also like horse and pony riding.

    ReplyDelete