Thursday, August 4, 2016

I HATE CABBAGE

I do not like cabbage,
Having it in a salad is the worst.
The crunchiness, the flavourless,
Makes my taste buds burst.  


Even though it’s good for you,
I hate the terrible stuff.
Mum puts it in the stirfries,
Which I think is really rough.


Raw or cooked I hate it both,
I’ll always find it gross.
When Mum dishes it up,
I avoid the plate with the most.


So please mum never serve cabbage again,
I hate it with all my heart.
Just the thought of eating it,
Makes me fall apart.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you made it interesting for the reader next time add more detail Reese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. star: I like how you have written a letter to your mum to never serve cabbage. I have no wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star: I like how you have written a letter to your mum to never serve cabbage. wish: put a capital letter on Cabbage because it's a food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can really relate to that Ryleigh! I hate cabbage as well. You are so good at using descriptive words, yet making them rhyme. My wish for you is that maybe next time you could maybe add more about why you hate it so much. Otherwise it is so good.

    ReplyDelete