Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My hard life at the olympics

Jonelle repeats’’ we’re not going to get hurt’’.
The crowds roar as I leap the jump which encourages me to be as good as I can.
My hooves thunder along the track like I’m a giant running.
The neigh of my friend saying how hard it is.


Jonelle squeezing me over the jump.
The girth as tight as a snake wrapping around my belly.
My leg gather for the jump.
My toes brush agents the log then I realized that I still have the gooey cream slathered on my legs.
The jump bound towards me.
The tracks of some horses that have gone before me are dented in the ground.
The fake birds sitting pleasantly on the side of the log.
The murky water freaking me out.  

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Ryleigh, I like how you also took on the perspective of the horse, and I like how you had a wide range of sentence beginnings. Next time you could make it clearer what perspective you are taking on. Also finnish the story?

    ReplyDelete